Sunday, August 8, 2010

On our way HoMe!!!

Wanted to call everyone (Eden, Teagan, Kailah and Valyncie especially) We're in the Air in Malawi and on our way oh happy, happy day. Only hours now and we will with the ones we love most on the earth. It's been so long. Were so excited. I'm thinking of the greatness, the goodness, the faithfulness of God and Jesus our Savior. We know God has been with us every step of the way, there are these special times when we remember He manifested Himself to us above all that we asked or could even think possible. I feel like a little child who's eyes have been opened to How BIG This World Is. And the same is true with God. He is the Mighty One who inhabits the eternity yet in the night speaks "It is I (I am) do not fear". In a way I hate to leave Africa for it is here that I have felt SO CLOSE to my Father in Heaven. It has been an experience rich in the Spirit. I never want to loose what I have tasted here. I long for my family to see a difference in me. It's my prayers. If I could just LOVE them like Jesus loves me. Reveal yourself to them Lord for no one could help but love you if they could only once truly see you.
You know my heartaches
Lord you count my tears
You know...